Monday, April 4, 2011

WiR IV (late)

You know why this edition of Week in Review is so late? Because ALL of my free time has gone to this. FH has partnered up with a local teen to build said teen's DJ business. And I have been roped in to doing all the non-DJing work, like building the website and being the voice of reason and managing the finances. There may have been a couple scenes, plus one meltdown. I'm just too tired to want to take on a part time job, especially one I'm not getting paid for!

Anyway, lots going on, but I have to post this so I can go wash my hair so I can go to bed so I can get up early and do my hair so I can ace my interview tomorrow and get a new job where people don't eat garlic bread or raw onions at their desk and pay me more than what I was making  when I was still in college.

So yeah. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. I have been there - not quite literally - and it's tough and I hope it gets better soon.
    Really soon. I wish I could cut out the having to do my hair part. So monotonous

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.