Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I recently cut back on my caffeine consumption

Fabulous Husband gives me crap about playing on my computer while we watch movies or TV on DVD, but if I don't, I fall asleep! I was in the mood for "How to Train Your Dragon" yesterday, and I tried so hard to stay awake. I did really well for most the movie, but I tripped at the finish line and fell asleep just for the big battle. Ugh. And like usual, I woke up just in time for the end credits. So I'm writing this while we watch NCIS. All I've heard so far is some smirking as he read the opening lines over my shoulder. I'm kind of annoyed that I missed the end of the movie last night, but I'm going to say it was a strategic move to keep him off my back about my multitasking interneting. It's hard to get everything done when you actually work all day you're at work.

3 comments:

  1. Funny, we are the other way. Tarzan watches TV and plays on the computer or reads - don't ask me how that one goes down - while I have to pay attention or I'll miss something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it too. I like multitasking. I can't ever turn my brain off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss stuff, but I can figure it out from context clues, ask the hubs, or deal with it--it is just a tv show.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.