Thursday, February 3, 2011

They say "you had to be there," but even being there I'm not sure how funny it really was

The other night, it was pretty late and I was goofy-tired (which is far preferable to crabby-tired) and Fabulous Husband said something, addressing me as "Woman." I told him, "That's offensive."

"Jesus would call you Woman," he said.

"Jesus ate fish," I told him.

"So?"

"So you're not the same."

Sadly, this was the high point of the conversation. It only got less coherent from there. I thought it was hilarious though. I really enjoy occasionally being so tired that everything is side-splitting funny. It's a different kind of laughter, somehow.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...I'm laughing and I wasn't there. That is exactly the type of convesation Tarzan and I would have.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.