Friday, January 21, 2011

I do like the idea of getting slim fast quickly

Slim Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bars, Peanut Butter Crunch Time 6 ea
I recently got a free sample of the above-pictured Slim Fast Peanut Butter Crunch Time 100-calorie snack bars, and lemme tell you, it tastes just like a Butterfinger. It's not as large as I'd like from a snack bar, but it's still pretty darn tasty. I like the idea of a snack with "slim" in the name that tastes like a candy bar--unlike meal replacement bars, which have names like candy bars and taste like vitamins. They're rather ridiculously priced (again, "slim" in the name), and according to the internet there's 100 in a fun sized Butterfingers, so if you can control yourself and eat just one at a time, you're probably better off just buying a bag of those. But if someone were to offer you a year's supply of these, I guess it would be worth it not to sell all of them on craigslist.

1 comment:

  1. I am amused by your phrasing "...I guess it would be worth it not to sell all of them on craigslist."

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.