Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not entirely gratuitious GPOYW

Among my many bruises, there's one on my shoulder from the seat belt that is really bad. It is also frequently where my bra strap is, and where I cradle the phone at work. Delightful, I assure you. I've had much bigger bruises, but I haven't had one this deep in a long time.


I'm not sure about the coloring. I think the light in the bathroom is making me look less pale than I really am. So I let Picnik take a stab at autocorrecting it. It seems too light, but I think I really am that pale, or nearly so. 


So there you go. I'd take a picture of the knot on my arm, but it doesn't photograph well in artificial light, and I never see natural light but on the weekends now.

1 comment:

  1. I will not tell you what that looks like in the RSS feed.
    I hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.