Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boring entry alert! Boooooring

Darn, if I'd left out the tangent about the election, my last entry would have been somewhat thematically cohesive.   Eh, what can you do?

Anyway, I've had a headache off and on for the last four days and if I move very fast, it starts pounding again. I hate when I can feel my pulse in my temples.  So yeah. I've been packing, eating cereal, reading Percy Jackson books, packing, trying to get things organized for whomever replaces me at work, packing, applying for jobs...the usual.

What have YOU been up to?  No, really. By reading this sentence, you agree to leave a comment and tell me what's new with you. There, now you've all committed. I'll even set it so you don't have to be registered, although please do leave your name. Inquiring minds want to know!

4 comments:

  1. I spent most of last night writing an even more boring post than this one... between perusing Halloween '10 beedog photo galleries, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm moving, too. I've been trying to find a new place to live... and not have contractions. The latter is the easy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaching high school - somewhere I NEVER thought I'd be. It's so weird.
    I hear stress contributes to headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to recover from strep throat, and reading. I am always reading.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.