Tuesday, October 5, 2010

my everything hurts.

I've not been feeling well lately.  Although I haven't been diagnosed with RA, we're pretty sure that I will have it and probably do already.  According to the internet (everyone's favorite pathologist) it would explain pretty much all my current symptoms.  Even better that the go-to diagnosis of pregnancy! I'd much rather be pregnant, but I don't think pregnancy makes your hand and wrist hurt when you're brushing your teeth.

I'm super not looking forward to winter, because that just makes it ache that much more.  I'm really hoping I'll be in Arizona by then. We've decided that Adam is going to give notice at work and move down in two weeks so that he can start his National Guard application there and start looking for a job.  I'll stay behind until we figure out something to do with the house or I get a job in Arizona, hopefully the former before the latter.  It's a good idea, but it's all very fast and I'm not looking forward to being apart and the uncertainty and the leaping in faith.

So, again, if you know someone who is looking to buy a condo in Salt Lake--or even just rent, if they're really trustworthy--send them my way

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you have tendonitis everywhere. My hands and wrists hurt most of the time and I am scheduled for surgery on one hand at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! That does not sound like fun! I don't think it's tendonitis, because it came on very suddenly. Plus some of the symptoms don't fit. It might be preferable to arthritis, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you decided! I'm just now catching up on your blog. How do you feel - excited and scared? If you can name that musical, you get 100 internet points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Into the Woods, of course. One of my favorites. I mean, I only saw it twice last year.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.