Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Movies people are shocked I haven't seen

The original Star Wars trilogy
Footloose
Miracle on 34th Street
Rocky (though I did recently see Rocky Balboa)
The Dark Knight (I didn't think much of Batman Begins)
Raiders of the Lost Ark

There are probably more. I don't really make an effort to see these things.  But sometimes people take it into their own hands....

Movies people have made me watch because they were shocked when they learned I hadn't seen it:
Top Gun
It's a Wonderful Life

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Anyway, I figure if people are truly scandalized that I haven't seen something, they'll make it happen.

2 comments:

  1. I can not figure out why Footloose is considered such a great film. It can't be because Kevin Bacon dances. Is it the twin sets of double 'O's in the title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those either! Actually, in 1997 I saw Star Wars and the next one- Return of the Jedi? My bff and I found them excruciatingly boring and didn't bother with The Empire Strikes Back. (3 years later I overheard someone saying that Darth Vader is Luke's father and I was like, WHAT?)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.