Friday, October 8, 2010

I made it through the rain

Well, it has been raining this week, but I don't really mind that.  Contrary to what you may have heard, I don't melt in water.

No, I'm just glad to have made it through the week.  See, weekends are when I catch up on all the sleep I didn't get during the week.  Take a weekend away from me--by having to work maybe?--and I'm increasingly miserable as the week goes on.  I've had waaaay too much soda this week. So much that I have gotten a couple bouts of the weird "too much soda, not enough food or sleep" jitters.  Hate those.

Anyway, yeah.  Weekend!

Also, Barry Manilow is awesomer than you probably think.  See entry title.

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked the Manilow.
    And I also like my sleep. It's amazing to me that Tarzan can get by on only 5 hours a night.
    After Conference, I'm trying to adjust so I go to bed sooner and get up sooner but it's very hard.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.