Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Delta hates me

So my husband is coming to town for the weekend. My parents took pity on us and are reuniting is for a few days.  Unless Delta gets their way, I guess.

He got to the airport, and his flight was delayed.  He doesn't have any checked bags, so they moved him to the earlier flight, which had also been delayed. He should have gotten in about 15 minutes earlier than scheduled.

But he just called me--now there's a maintenance light coming on, so they're delayed again.  I'm not really sure when I'm going to see my husband tonight, but I'm really short on patience tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, that sucks. There was a time when airlines woulc compensate stranded travellers with nice things. Now they just say, there's a chair, we'll call you.
    Stupid-heads.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.