Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We're actually maybe possibly going to think about trying this

Okay, so we're pretty serious about at least attempting to sell our condo.  We're trying the FSBO route.  Who knows how that will pan out. Although with the internet and a wide network of very lovely friends (and a God who does miracles, heh) maybe we can make this happen.

SO.  If you know someone who might be looking for a condo in Utah (or are just really curious about what my house looks like) might I direct you to the brand new Buy My Condo! blog I just set up?  Feel free to pass that around.  If you have trouble remembering the URL...well, I don't know what to tell you. Cathie's house.  It's catchy.

3 comments:

  1. How hopefully-soon-real?

    Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twelve to eighteen months, depending on fertility? If all else fails my sister has some fertility drugs I can take illegally. I kid. Chance of multiples goes up, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck with it. All of it. And my offer still stands. If you decide to move to The Jungle I will totally watch your child, real or not, for free. I can't buy the condo though. We have a house and there just aren't vines long enough for Tarzan to commute to cork from there.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.