Thursday, July 1, 2010

A tasty romance?

Here is the back of my Triscuit box:


Can someone please explain to me what reduced fat Triscuits have to do with romance?  Is a glass of wine really the right pairing for cheese and salsa on a cracker?  That seems more like a job for Diet Coke or something.  I mean, when I'm trying to set the mood, I don't generally reach for the cheese and crakers.

I'm tagging this one "funny."  But, as the Queen of Hearts said on the old live-action Alice and Wonderland TV show on Disney (wherein the White Rabbit wore roller blades...remember?), "Not funny-ha ha.  Funny as in strange, or different."  Very strange.

1 comment:

  1. I am always amused by the pairings they make up. I am pretty sure I will never put salsa on my cracker. The point of crackers is to be portable and salsa is not portable. Or romantic.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.