Friday, June 18, 2010

Limited powers

You know the old "If you could have one superpower, what would you pick?" game?  I like to play it as "If you had a superpower but could only use it for one specific thing, what would it be?"

Although I'm tempted to pick stopping time so I can sleep longer, I'm ultimately going to go with telekinesis so that I can put cigarettes discarded from car windows back in the car. That'd teach 'em a lesson they wouldn't soon forget. I'd be the Ashtray Avenger.  You?

2 comments:

  1. I would be telepathic so I could know what people are thinking when they turn left directly in front of a 'no left turn sign.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pick stopping time. And since you already said to sleep longer, I'll pick to keep our apartment clean (or to work on hobbies or read or exercise or cook or something else).

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.