Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I haven't seen The Reader...

I don't know why I have resisted Google Reader for so long.  It is so convenient.  I would sometimes forget to check a site that didn't update frequently, or else end up constantly checking sites to see if they've updated again.  If you follow a lot of blogs, you should use it.  Makes life so much easier.

But every time I go to my Reader, I think of one handsome Australian, Hugh Jackman, singing his opening number at the Oscars.  That man is like golden.  Voice of an angel. I'm glad my husband--unlike my LEb (loser ex-boyfriend)--doesn't mind that I find Hugh attractive, because I do.

Anyway.  His song is funny.  I would embed the video in case you didn't see the Oscars last year, but they have it disabled.  Grrr.  Click through.  It's worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Reader is my boyfriend. F'reals. Now if Reader would make a baby with Buzz and maybe make a Facebooky baby, that would be AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Hugh Jackman and that WAS a funny song. I liked him hosting the Oscars.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.