Thursday, April 15, 2010

Observations from the couch

A couple things I'd like to point out:

Pepperoni is not the new bacon.  Bacon is still bacon, and pepperoni continues to be for pizzas and the occasional crazy salad.

A bacon cheeseburger is not a grilled cheese sandwich, no matter how much cheese you put on it.  You put meat on it, it's a hamburger.  Add cheese, and it's a cheeseburger.  Grilled cheese is cheese on bread!  Stop trying to fancify it!

Uh, in other news, I haven't eaten in over a week and I'm obsessed with food.  I couldn't fall asleep last night and passed the time listing the things I want to eat.  Pizza, popcorn, grilled cheese, breadsticks, cake, cookies, french fries, a salad, rice crispy treats, rolls, toast...you name it, I'm craving it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean the tonsils came out or are you just obsessed with food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with food because the tonsils came out.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.