Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can organizers

I've got this crazy-deep pantry, which is really great and all, except that stuff tends to get lost in the back.  (How long have those egg noodles been there?)  I have rows of cans like little lines of soldiers, but there's a lot of wasted airspace.  I want some of the fancypants first in/first out can rotators, but they tend to the "dang expensive."  As much as I'd like some,  the thought of spending fifty bucks on plastic shelving makes me die a little inside.

In comes the cardboard can organizer!  They come in four packs, at the reasonable price of four dollars per organizer for the pantry size (even less for the cupboard size).  Shipping's a little steep, but you get a 10% discount if you buy five or more packs.  That's twenty individual organizers, which is more than I really need...or probably would ever ever use.  I definitely need to get some, though.

So, if you've been looking for a pantry organizer, I think this might work.  And if you want to go in on a bulk order with me, that could be cool.

3 comments:

  1. That so so cool!! My mom just walked in our house, took one look at the pantry which is, as usual, a disaster, and she said "I'd recognize my daughter's pantry anywhere!" It's funny because she's going to end up organizing it - as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I organized my parents' pantry when I lived with them right after my mission. And they still use essentially the same system, so I like to think it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting concept. I would totally buy those with you if you're still looking.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.