Thursday, January 21, 2010

A non-Facebook bonus


When our photographer took this picture, he looked at the preview and said, "Don't tell my wife I said this, but holy cow.  Those eyes!"  Yep, pretty much.  When we were looking through all the pictures last night, I reached a point where I knew we were getting close to this one.  "Two...one...bam!"  He counted down to it.  Clearly it made an impression.  FH asked if he was going to use any of our photos on his website, and señor photographer nodded emphatically.  I'm guessing this one will make an appearance.  There are some other great shots (see Facebook), but I think this one was his favorite.

3 comments:

  1. My makeup did look lovely, but the story is about the look on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, those eyes look almost enhanced they are so vivid. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.