Monday, December 21, 2009

One plus one is two

This post has been a long time in the making.  Like, 28 years.  Or at least ten.

You guys! I'm married.  My Future Husband is now my Fabulous Husband.  Because he is fabulous.  And not just because he usually lets me have my way.

Can I tell you that how nervous it made methat this all happened so fast?  I never wanted to be that girl.  We went on our first date September 16.  Three months and one day later, and we're married.  But let me quote a movie, as I always do: "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."  Anyway, everything I've ever sworn I'd never do--oh, like marry someone I hadn't dated very long or own a van--I end up doing.  Keeps me humble.  Besides, just because he has a van doesn't mean I have to drive it.

I have exactly one picture from Thursday, and it's of me updating Facebook.  Everyone else has pictures, which will one day make their way here.  Until then, life is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. This is Nicole (used to be)Johnson from the good ol'ASU days. I pop over here from time to time when I'm on Candace's blog to enjoy your wit. Congratulations on being married! Oh...and about the van. Our second car is a Buick, but it's paid for. As far as I'm concerned, that's way better than a fancy car. I'm not as witty as you are, but if you ever want to see what I'm up to have Candace send me your email address since my blog is "private."

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.