Monday, November 9, 2009

Who wants cheap(er) clothes?!

It's time for the "Give and Get" coupon campaign!  You get 30% off at Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic, online and in stores.  They give 5% of the amount spent to a non-profit partner.  I picked the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Did I mention 30 percent off?  Including sale and clearance prices?  It's good this weekend, November 12-15.  I have two dozen invites, so lemme know if you want a coupon emailed to you.

I'm gonna buy some jeans that fit!! And put the ones two sizes too large into the Ludicrously Over-Large box.  That is seriously what I call it. Lolbox for short.  Not as many funny captions as lolcats, but just as cheery.

3 comments:

  1. I got a coupon from a friend too but I still find that Gap is over-priced. I don't like ON because the quality is too cheap. Gap's quality is cheap and then BR has good quality clothes but if I can barely afford Gap I definitely can't shop at BR!! And too bad they won't let you use gift cards with this either! :(


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Old Navy is pretty cheap quality, but as one who fluctuates wildly in size, gets sick of clothes quickly, and really likes to wear pajama pants, it's the perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would that work at the Banana outlet store? That would be a hay-day.

    Hay-day is my new "awesome word".

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.