Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So close!

Guess what!  We are less than a month away from the wedding!  This is both exciting and nervewracking.  Someone asked us at the gym last night if this is a shotgun wedding.  No, it's not.  But I think I might start telling people that when they say something snarky.  Whatever happen to keeping your fool mouth shut if you don't have something nice to say?  I think it's just sour grapes.  The most recent person to say something disparaging is not entirely happy with his or her life right now, so I'm trying not to be offended.

But hey my dress is done, so I get to go pick it up tonight!  Pictures pending.

1 comment:

  1. I always come up with snarky things to say AFTER I've left the conversation. And then no one says the same thing again so I can't ever use the great come back.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.