Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where I've been

So, I haven't been very good about blogging so far this month. Let me explain.

I have a big month-at-a-glance desk calendar at work. Thus far, every day this month has had something going: Scarlet Pimpernel, New York City, the storytelling festival in Orem, "Clambake" party, voice lessons, friend's work party, service activity, Greek Fest, shopping and state fair (which didn't pan out), teaching (and really sick), state fair (again aborted, due to rain), first date with new kid at church, second date with new kid at church (to the state fair, finally!), birthday party for a friend held at my house, two dates with two different guys on the same day (which was the third date with new kid), fourth date with new kid (our shared favorite movie, "Return to Me"), barbecue (too cold!), hang-out date with new kid.... And it shows no sign of stopping. There's nothing on the calendar for next week yet, but I'm sure it will change.

So you see, I've been very busy. And there's this new kid who seems to really like me. If not, he's a dang fool for wanting to spend so much time with me. I'm not much one for taking photos, but I'll have to obtain one for all y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, gotta love a new kid! I am so glad that your calendar was full with exciting things. Is there possibly a trip to CO on your calendar any time soon???

    word verification: horse. Seriously? They ran out of nonsense words?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would the "Clambake" party have anything to do with the Elvis movie of the same name? Is so than we really ought to be the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. It's an awesome movie! I won't eat actual clams.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.