Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GPOYT?

It's not Wednesday, but my hair won't look like this tomorrow.



Notice the fancy clock on the wall? That's how I knew I'd been promoted. In my previous office, we had the generic, buy-in-bulk-from-an-office-supply-catalog kind of clock. But here, here it's a different story. The clock has a pendulum and everything. It's just for looks, though; the clock runs on batteries.

And what about the lamp that never gets turned on? Makes it seem all homey, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap that hair is hott. And you should totally turn the lamp on. It's just silly to have the opportunity to drain electricity and kill the planet and let it go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot rollers! I borrowed them from a friend to see if I could produce results that would make it worth buying my own. Verdict: absolutely. These curls should last for days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you know how much I want your hair. I have hot rollers but they don't work like that. Perhaps I need lessons.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.