Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bands I've seen

I was thinking the other day about how many bands I've seen in concert. Alas, I have no definitive list. Ticket stubs get thrown away, concerts get forgotten. So I'm going to try to remember all the bands I've seen. Remind me if we've seen someone together and I've neglected to include them. In no particular order:

Kansas
Styx
Sugar Ray
No Doubt
Fastball
Garbage
Guster
John Mayer
Counting Crows
Bryan Adams
Barenaked Ladies
Goo Goo Dolls
Meece
Jack's Mannequin
The Fray
Cake
Train
Maroon 5
Paul Cardall
Kurt Bestor
Michael Bublé
Stone Temple Pilots
Blink 182
Lifehouse
Ambrosia
Billy Joel
Elton John
Rachael Yamagata
Ray LaMontagne

I feel like I've forgotten someone, but I can't think of anyone else. I'll add to it if I remember an artist I've missed.

7 comments:

  1. Um. You are officially cooler than anyone. Elton John?! You are all over the place with genres and I'm loving it. And green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? I like a lot of music! And not only was it Elton John, it was Elton John and Billy Joel's Face 2 Face tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....Now I feel like I've been living under a rock my entire life. I've only been to two concerts.... I guess I'm just not a concert person!! And thanks for the suggestion for the Christmas program! I'm definitely gonna have to go to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see how many of those bands I've seen WITH you! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're awesome. I'd love to see Michael Buble (insert accent).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh...Michael Buble' was so good. Except for the fact that he had such a potty mouth at the concert. Kind of shocking behavior at that type of concert in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if we can be friends now. You've seen Bare Naked Ladies AND Michael Buble? SO, so, SO jealous.
    That is a rediculous number of concerts. Seriously, wow.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.