Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Product review: french toast sticks

I recently purchased the Sprawl-mart brand (Great Value) of cinnamon french toast sticks. I like them. I made them in the toaster oven, and let me tell you they smelled amazing. Like churros! They took five or six minutes in the toaster oven. They were soft without being limp. I broiled them for the last minute or so, which gave them a slightly crispy outside. With some eggs and a glass of OJ, it was a delightful breakfast for dinner. I highly recommend it. Mostly because I love breakfast for dinner. And churros!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm....those sound so good!! We're cheap so we always buy store brands....sometimes we'll treat ourselves with something of higher quality of course ;).

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I can't believe you took History of the Beatles!! I would've loved to take that class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love breakfast for dinner. I did that all the time in college but Tarzan thinks it's silly so we do it very rarely now.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.