Sunday, August 23, 2009

I don't eat dinner. Dinner's for suckers.

Edit: If you're looking for the Seinfeld quote, try here.

I've been so busy lately, I haven't really had time to go to the grocery store. My fridge didn't really look that empty, though, until I cleaned out all the tupperware and leftovers and whatnot. After I did that, it was a pretty pitiful sight. To wit:

The top shelf:

Top shelf

The milk is past its prime, and I've had that Bisquick since before I moved. In January. Surely it's still good? There's cheese and chocolate chips, so what more could a girl need?

Middle shelf:

Middle shelf

Most of that is edible, although the pre-cooked bacon behind the yogurt might not be good anymore. The sour cream is pretty much all gone, though.

Bottom shelf:

Bottom shelf

Old grapes, extra olive oil, pita, tortillas, perhaps some limes, and melting chocolate for fondue that I've yet to have.

That's it. That's all the food from my fridge, excepting the tubes of biscuits in the door. Pretty depressing, really. But hey. Black beans, tortillas, cheese and sour cream equals an awesome burrito.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot I don't eat food. Bleeeeeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you keep all the condiments? If I cleared out all the tupperware and leftovers I would still have ketchup, pickles, mustard and seven hundred bottles of salad dressing in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Condiments are in the door, but there's usually not more than ketchup, mustard, mayo, and ranch.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.