Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Makes me hungry

Fancy Fast Food is hillarious. They take fast food and rearrange it to make it look like classy food. The Taco Bell Tortellini looks rather delicious. It mostly makes me hungry for the original, though. Oooh, like a big tub of McDonald's french fries. That's what happens when you get the perfect storm of salt and fat.

Speaking of unhealthy perfect storms, I'm pretty sure my caramel corn is the perfect combination of fat and sugar, because it is physically impossible to stop eating it once you start. So, so good.

In other news, I was thinking about getting a kit for making funnel cakes, and then I realized, hey. I own funnels. I have the internet. Problem solved! So the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie will be followed by funnel cakes, just like when I read the book. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing and until I read the recipes, I really wanted to try some of them out.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.