Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look at me!

I had no idea there was a concept such as Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday! I don't take many pictures in general, let alone of myself. Anyway, I'm tired and uninteresting lately, so here's GPOYWT, as taken at my desk (note the Cisco 7965 in the background there):

I call it "I Was Five Minutes Late to Work so My Hair Could Look Like That? or Can Anyone Recommend an Industrial Strength Under-eye Concealer?" The sad thing is, you should have seen the "before" picture of my hair. Not that there is one. But if you had been there...yipes.

5 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP. When you said you'd gone blonde, I didn't realize it was PLATINUM!! I'm in shock, and YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not platinum! Not in the Gwen Stefani way. It is very blonde, though. Did you not see the single picture I posted on Facebook a few months back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your hair looks great! And I can recommend several concealers, if you would use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not several. One. Because the one that I'M ALREADY USING clearly isn't cutting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair and am totally jealous that you can pull it off because I want your hair and wouldn't be able to wear it.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.