Friday, June 26, 2009

The list continues

I thought of a few additional things to do around my house:

Weather stripping around the door. It's a little ripped up. Not bad, but could stand to be replaced.
Speaking of weather stripping, my dishwasher has been leaking, and I wonder if it's just that the seal is compromised. I haven't been using it since I noticed the leak, so I'm not sure what's going on.

My thermostat is in the most ridiculous location, in the dead center of the long wall in the living room. Why? Anyway, I'd like to replace it with a programmable thermostat. This one doesn't even have two-degree markings, but incredibly ballpark-ish five-degree marks. I'm not sure it's entirely accurate, even with the five degrees.

I kind of want some shelves in the garage. Wall mounted would be nice, but I have enough room that I could just get a chrome rack and toss it in there. Heaven knows it'd be a far sight easier.

I think that's pretty much it. Oh. My big window over the front door needs blinds or something. Not that I don't love being able to look out; it's just that I don't love people being able to look in. If I want to get a beverage without a shirt on, I should feel comfortable doing it without a bathrobe.

1 comment:

  1. It's true and since we live SO VERY close to our neighbors, Tarzan obsesses about having the blinds down all the time. He's protective that way.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.