Sunday, June 21, 2009

I remember there were some verbs

While I was home for a few hours this weekend, I referred to a fair few different websites and YouTube clips. Because I'm so helpful, I thought I'd just link to 'em for you. First, a few of my favorite Flight of the Conchords songs. Also known as "formerly New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo." Indeed.


Flight of the Conchords - Jenny



"Issues (Think About It, Think, Think About It)




"The kids take after her in that sense." AWESOME.


If you found those funny, be sure to check out "The Most Beautiful Girl" and "I'm Not Crying." Definitely worth your time.


I also mentioned the bathtub buckets for babies, which can be found at Bathed with Love. If nothing else, get the apron towel. It's genius. I find the towel capes kind of silly, but whatever floats your boat.


And last but not least, the Barack Roll:




It's not the good version, but apparently that one got disabled. Boo.


Anything else that I missed from this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I was going to look up the baby bucket but wanted to catch up on your blog first. There we go! Thanks! It was great to see you for a little bit this weekend. Looking forward to next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those guys are hilarious. How did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think it was my loser ex-boyfriend who introduced me to them.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.