Monday, May 4, 2009

Teenage mutant ninja turtles!

Have I ever told you about my roasted Parmesean potatoes? Very good. Red potatoes roasted in olive oil, but crinkle cut (my garnisher is my best friend) and with "California style" garlic salt and shredded Parmesean cheese. Try it.

My camera is dead, so I can't show you pictures, but I made chocolate turtles. I was craving them at work, so I stopped and picked up pecans. I already had chocolate and caramels. I have these chocolate "melting disks" that are about the size of a half dollar, though thicker. I warmed up a caramel in the microwave and smooshed it on the chocolate with a pecan half. It's pretty good, but I think the ratios are off. Once "Big Bang Theory" is over, I'll try again with milk chocolate chips. I'm so sad for you that there aren't pictures.

1 comment:

Be nice.