Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still super-delicious

I don't get a lot of search traffic--which I'm totally cool with--but what amuses me is the traffic I do get. With the exception of one search for "Words in springtime" (whaa? I have never used that phrase.) they're all for the line from T-mobile commercial. Apparently I am not the only one amused by "She thinks you're super delicious."

I haven't eaten anything exciting all week. Leftovers, mostly. But I did go to the greatest soup/salad/sandwich place on Saturday. It's called Zupas, and is apparently a local chain. Which is a pity for you, because it's so good! And every meal comes with a chocolate dipped strawberry! And they have flavor syrups so you can make your own Italian sodas! And they had Cherry Coke IN THE FOUNTAIN. So few places do. SuperTarget does, but the last time I was there, it was disgustingly low on syrup. Such a disappointment.

Have I mentioned I love Cherry Coke? More than Dr. Pepper, even. Also good, if you're going to Sonic or QuikTrip, is vanilla Dr. Pepper or Sprite with vanilla and lemon. In Idaho we called that a Scotch and Soda. I've never heard it called that anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to go to Zupas. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.