Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Milestone!

I believe the last post marked my 18th this year, which is as many as I had in all of 2007, and again in 2008. So I'm already way ahead of the game. I could take the whole summer off, and no one could complain about a lack of content. At this rate, I'm going to have to rename it!

I was going through, adding tags to the last few posts, and I swear, they're all food-related. It's kind of funny. I don't love eating. I like cooking, and especially baking, but when it comes down to having an actual dinner, I'm not very good at it. I wind up eating devilled eggs and roasted potatoes. Or a black bean burrito and kettle corn flavored microwave popcorn. (Both recent dinners, incidentally.) It's just not worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. It's more of a thrill to create and less of one to consume. At least for me.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.