Monday, April 13, 2009

Excellent news!

Good news, kids. I found my camera cable, so instead of going to bed, like I should have done an hour ago, I am downloading photos. I'm sure there will be all sorts of pic spam in the coming days. Unfortunately, I look much better on the tiny camera screen than when you blow 'em up. If I were a better person, I'd learn to use Photoshop and make myself presentable. But I can't really be bothered to do that in real life, so why should pictures be any different?

But I did my hair for reals on Easter, and felt the need to immortalize it. Because it's that big of a deal when I do my hair. Also, this is one of my favorite dresses.



Coming soon: pictures of my house! Including the red sideboard sideboardish/locker thingy I put together this evening. You won't be disappointed.

Well, you might be. But at least you'll have those lovely curls to keep you company.

5 comments:

  1. So, it looks like I've been slacking on my comments. I actually loved your post about food, and I love your food blogs. I've started photographing all my spectacular dishes, just for fun. And, wow, blond? Did I know that and forget or not know that? Love it! And I really love the green sweater. I had a cute Easter outfit planned...until there was a blizzard. Oh well, there's always next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blonde for six months! Though I suppose that, with the exception of a single picture on Facebook last fall, there hasn't been much buzz about it on the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture of you! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly jealous of your curls. How long does it take to get your hair to do that and HOW do you do it? I have curlers and irons and hair spray and combs and lots of product. What I lack I think is knowledge and you might be my muse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes a while, Jane, because I've got so much hair. I use a curling iron (1.25 inch, I believe) and lots of hairspray. The key is to hold the curling iron vertical, so you get spirals. If it's really resistant to curling, give it a spritz of hairspray while still on the curling iron.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.