Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter candy

Since the Easter bunny doesn't visit my house anymore, I bought some half-price candy on Monday. This is undoubtably the best fifty cents I will spend all week:


They are cheap, not real chocolate (notice the "chocolatey"), and so delicious.


For Enrichment tonight, I made these:


They're Ghiradelli Turtle Brownies. I managed not to bust into them last night, much as I would have liked to. I'm sure they'll be delicious, because the Double Chocolate ones certainly were. And when I opened the box, the bag with the brownie mix had a coupon for $1 off two. So...self-perpetuating brownie cycle!

You know what I want? A new camera. A camera with an SD card so I don't need a cord to upload photos. A DSLR camera with interchangeable lenses. With greater control over aperture and shutter speed and focus. With more than 3.2 megapixels. You know. A good camera.

1 comment:

  1. Love to get the super cheap candy after a holiday.
    And you got lucky - the marshmallow stuff never stays around for long.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.