Monday, March 30, 2009

How I Spent My Spring Vacation: A Photo


This would be much cuter if I ever took a photo that wasn't with my cell phone. It's just that I can't find the cord to my camera. If it had an SD card, I could plug it straight into my computer. But it doesn't. I think it's Compact Flash, which really isn't very compact at all.
Anyway. The chicks. I got the idea from Bakerella, and they turned out pretty darn cute. Not as cute as hers, of course, but I was making the eyes with a toothpick and black food coloring. And I'd never done it before. So I am satisfied.

5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I didn't know that you were so into baking. Will you come do something cute and yummy for my birthday? :) Please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I just spent time looking around Bakerella, and I'd like to place an order for the cupcake bites. How much will that cost? What, you don't do custom orders?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! If you came to visit, I'd probably make you a layer cake. I tend to make Welcome! cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those. Are. Adorable.
    I would pay money for them, which means a lot if you knew me, which you don't. (Sister-in-law of Reva BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I know who you are. I pop in every few weeks to catch up on my lurking on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.