Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New house!

So, I bought a condo. I have officially owned real estate since Friday afternoon.

I'm currently splinched, for Harry Potter fans. No matter what I need or where I am, it is always, always in the other place.

I took a few photos when I first went over, but I don't have my camera at work (although I did carry it around unknowingly on Monday, which explains why my purse was so heavy). I also took a few photos on my phone when I went for the home inspection. Alas, I can't seem to transfer them via USB, so I'll have to text message them to my e-mail, save them, and upload them here. I do it all for you, my friends. All for you.

Interesting sidenote, I thought my phone took lousy pictures, but it appears that it only shows them crappily on the phone. The quality is decent.

Without further ado, here is the lovely tile counter top in my kitchen. (Which reminds me, I probably need to seal that grout. Home Depot here I come! Again!) And look! My dishwasher!



More to come, my friends. More to come. I gotta have something to keep you coming back.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! That is a big deal - you bought a house, AND it's in Utah. :) At least I assume so. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is in Utah. So crazy and strange.

    And thanks! It will be great once I can take pictures with furniture and boxes unpacked. So, like, in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.