Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another day, another picture

Here, for your viewing pleasure, is the lovely tile work in my shower. I kind of wish I could find a shower curtain that was clear at the top so I could show it off. Actually, what I really want is a "black bar" shower curtain, like they use to sensor things in magazines, etc. Thus far, my searches have proven fruitless.

But hey! New tile! And you can't see it, but it's a brand new tub, too. It still has the cleaning instructions sticker on it. I like the thought of a shower that no one else has used. The odds that anyone has used the toilet are pretty slim, too. I know they used the upstairs one when they were remodelling, but I don't think they used this one. Let's say they didn't, okay?



If ever you're trying to rearrange your furniture without physically moving it, RC Willey has a great application on their website that will let you do it virtually. Unfortunately, it won't tell you if it's a good idea or not. That is an adventure I will have on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. Our bathtub used to be grey until I spent an entire Cardinals game scrubbing it with baking soda and shampoo. (And yes, that TOTALLY works.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew. I prefer not to let it go that far.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.