Friday, January 18, 2008

Echo answers where

So, what's new? Yeah? Really? That's great. Oh. Maybe not so great?

Uh, yeah. It's really cold here. Really, really, "ten degrees outside" kind of cold. Gross. But I do love my heated mattress pad. Going to sleep is so warm and snuggly now!

Not much going on here. Or as I don't really like to say, "Nomu." Why must we shorten everything? (This coming from the girl who once pronounced "A.J." as too long a name and cut it down to "Age." Though I prefer to spell it "Aj." But I digress.)

I really have nothing to say. It's just been a while.

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny! You do like to shorten things. I liked the whole AJ topic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night, I shortened "no big deal" to "no big."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the coolest phrases come from shortening things. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blame Instant Messaging and texting.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.