Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bleck.




This was the view from my front door last Saturday, and 'tis a similar sight this week. I'm not loving the snow. My hands are pretty much always cold...along with the rest of me.

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty in a "let's drink cocoa and look out the window way" not "driving in it to the airport because my until-recently-boyfriend friend is too freaked out to do it himself" way. It was my first time driving in the actual snow (usually the roads are plowed by the time I go out) and I didn't kill anyone. So...good jorb, me.

5 comments:

  1. He asked for a ride to the airport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's bette than that. He asked if he could camp out at my place until he needed to pick his brother up, so that he could drive up before the snow came. Um, awkward. But sure. I'm a grown up. But then he was so freaked out about driving in the snow that I offered to drive--even though I don't have any more experience. But I wasn't on the verge of a meltdown, so I figured it'd be safer. Even as a passenger, he was freaking out. I guess school+snow=psycho.

    So...yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap. This guy is unbelievable!! And a pansy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job in both departments - driving in the snow and getting rid of the guy, weirdo.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.