Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aye, avast!

flashy me
I been playin' with the camera at work, and here's one of me (flash on).

Okay, so I don't have much actual news to report. Except that today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Hence the enormous hoops. I calls them me "Pirate Earrings."

And if ye look closely, you'll be seein' a bit o' Aztec gold on me lapel.

And here's one of me that's a little fuzzy (flash off).


fuzzy me


Clearly, these are all self-taken. I've developed this trick of turning my head, to prevent the common (and dreaded) self-taken photo double chin syndrome. It's a terrible affliction--worse than scurvy.

Notice how wrong the time is? I hadn't switched it off South Africa time when I took this.

I'm thinking about having the guys take touristy pictures when they're on assignment, so I can photoshop myself in and pretend like I have an exciting life.

Not that talking like a pirate isn't exciting.

More pictures to come. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures! your hair is getting long! i know i am a little late, but click on this to get your pirate name
    http://gangstaname.com/pirate_name.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally taking that trick. I'll give you credit though.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.